Real Estate Brokerage InternshipMNS
Vacation Rentals and Real Estate Sales: Learn more about this hot industry!Local Motion Realtor
Manhattan Real Estate Research Assistant PositionBatiment Design & Development
Seeking Assistants for Lucrative Real Estate and Green Energy OpportunitiesTBA
Seeking Interns for Lucrative RE and Green Energy PositionsTBA
Great real estate intern opportunity available!Bookmark This
MNS Real Impact Real Estate
165 Bedford Avenue
DescriptionMNS is redefining the level of service, knowledge and professionalism of the real estate industry in New York City. We are a boutique real estate brokerage firm with one singular mission: we seek to catapult the experience that clients, landlords and developers have with brokers to one that represents the pinnacle of what real estate advisory services should be but aren't.
We are searching for motivated intern to assist at our office located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Applicants should be efficient in entry level office skills.
Note: This is an unpaid internship.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education