Real Estate, Marketing , Social Media, General Office Non Pay InternshipKeller Williams Realty
New York BusinessesSimon Harrison Real Estate
Looking for Full time Internship students for Real Estate Office on Midtown ManhattanManhattan Dwelling
Brickell Real Estate Investing Internship/ Brand AmbasadorGrand Master Marketing LLC
Real Estate InternshipChase Source Real Estate Services
Marketing InternBookmark This
NYC Top Rentals
I am looking for people that are interested to work together on Real Estate projects in Brooklyn and Manhattan.
The job will be quite interesting!
I am creating a blog mainly about Brooklyn. The main are is about 5 miles around Williamsburg. I would like to have interesting articles in my blog about the area in general, special events, restaurants, night life and other things...
By creating an interesting content I would like people to know that the have an expert in the are that they could go to when it come to real estate. Kind of like... This info was provided for you by Dave Ratner from MNS realty. For any real estate needs contact me at ....
You get the idea...
Looking forward for your emails!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.