Administrative Assistant/SecretaryJay C. Realty Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternW G Software, Inc.
Analyst Intern (Asset Management & Capital Markets)Piedmont Office Reatly trust
Spring & Summer Internship in Real EstateNew Investment Inc.,
Real Estate & Equity Appraisals Analyst InternE-Value Appraisals
Native German Translation InternshipBookmark This
New York Habitat
307 Seventh Avenue, Suite 306
New York, NY
DescriptionWork in a unique international environment and enjoy an internship where your contribution is displayed publicly on our website and our social media network.
New York Habitat is looking for native German students to translate English texts such as:
• Clients’ reviews
• Apartment descriptions
• Video scripts
• Blog articles
About New York Habitat:
New York Habitat (http://www.nyhabitat.com), is an International Real Estate Agency specialized in furnished apartments and vacation rentals in New York, Paris, London and the South of France.
We have a broad exposure on the various social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Dailymotion etc) and are looking to extend the publication of some information throughout our multilingual networks. SEO work (Search Engine Optimization) plays an important part in all our contents.
At New York Habitat, you will:
- Translate texts from different sources to reflect the style and tone (including reviewing the translation when necessary and working on its layout)
- Learn to integrate keywords in a translation for optimization needs (SEO – Search Engine Optimization)
- Acquire experience in working remotely, which entails a careful personal organization with regular follow-up and feedback with the Internship Supervisor
- Benefit from a personalized follow-up with your Supervisor so as to optimize your translation speed and techniques
- See your completed work online on our production website www.nyhabitat.com, our blog or our social media networks.
Start date: to be agreed upon
Duration: 2 months
Schedule: flexible, to be specified
Placement under agreement with university, unpaid Internship
Internship for students working remotely via Internet
The Internship supervision and coordination takes place with your Supervisor via phone and Internet.
- Perfect English reading comprehension (source language).
- Major in languages, degree or certificate course in translation.
- Excellent written skills.
- Microsoft Word literacy.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://nyhabitat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=15