Property Managment/Real Estate InternBookmark This
Real Eyes Property Management
20 N. Clark Street, 32nd Floor
DescriptionReal Eyes Property Management is a new property management company located in the Loop. We manage a variation of properties all throughout the Chicagoland area. We strive to be a top tier property management company and is creating a structure to manage real estate properties in a efficient and seamless process.
We are looking for someone with a strong interest in property management, real estate or entrepreneurship . The person must be very well organized and creative. The intern will be exposed with subsidized housing, construction/maintenance management, property valuations and assessments, foreclosure properties, along with a lot of encompassing work/situations involved in managing rental properties.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills is a must!
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education