Real Estate Agent - InternshipBookmark This
73 Spring St
New York, NY
DescriptionAPT212 is looking for real estate interns to help service hundreds of top-quality furnished rental leads, ranging from domestic to international clients, from first-time buyers to high net-worth investors. Experience is NOT a must! You can make a great income and manage your own hours. The time is NOW! Summer NYC apartment rentals is a hot market with unlimited traffic, fast closings and high reward.
We have developed the knowledge, the contacts and relationships that drive this successful independent office. We have unmatched inventories at every price range and offer our agents vast resources. If you are a motivated self-starter with strong communication and organization skills, we may have an opportunity for you. We are now accepting applications from both inexperienced and experienced licensed real estate agents.
• Over 400 exclusive NYC FURNISHED LISTINGS throughout Manhattan!
• Our sales managers will send hot, brand new leads directly to you on a daily basis.
• Competitive compensation plan includes bonus incentives.
• Take advantage of massive traffic leads from APT212.com & various top-tier lead generation websites.
• Multiple Strong Partnership Accounts with Elite modeling & talent agencies, Corporate, Universities, etc.
• Easy applications and approval process for prospective clients
• Enhanced, in-house marketing and research tools
• Pleasant atmosphere with friendly co-workers
• Personalized, intensive training programs in Real Estate (Rentals/Investments/Sales)
• Personalized APT212 portfolio
• Online accounts with OLR, RealtyMX, Zillow, Zoho CRM, Google Apps, and various exclusive programs
• High visibility through top Google search placements for APT212, and Ads placed by our agents
• ... And much more!
Responsibilities• Work closely with Office Manager and provide administrative and customer support
• Take advantage of personalized, hands-on training programs in Real Estate (Rentals/Investments/Sales)
• Training includes: Real Estate License, Marketing, Business Management, Field Training, and more.
• Take advantage of opportunities to practice as a real estate agent - UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL!
RequirementsWe are a vibrant, dynamic real estate brokerage firm with strong values in honest and reliable customer service. Our commitment to building long-lasting relationships and quality service has earned us a reputation for excellence in all we do. Our company consists of talented professionals, and we continue to recruit exceptional individuals who fit our ideals.
• “High energy” and positive attitude
• Interested in learning about all facets of NYC real estate industry through market trends and client needs
• Excited to develop long-lasting industry relationships
• Able to input and organize research on furnished rentals, luxury rentals and sales listings
• Professional and personable with great communication skills (international and domestic clients)
• Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task under pressure
• Tech-savvy and proficient in social media and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Google Docs)
• Skills in Photoshop a major plus!
• Speaker of multiple languages is a plus!
HOW TO APPLY:
Click 'Apply' and send an email with the subject line “Real Estate Internship” and include:
• Your resume
• A cover letter (1 short paragraph about yourself and what you are looking for through this internship)