Investment Manager AssistantBookmark This
60 Broad Street
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are looking for an intern for the July 1st.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Helping Managing Director to create and review reports on property portfolios in the New York City market.
• Helping managing and marketing the company's portfolio of properties.
• Helping in the process of due diligence to invest in the New York real estate market.
• Helping property manager with check in and check out
• Degree Marketing, Economic or Finance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, iOS, Windows OS
• Language skills: Proficiency in English. Any other language is a +