Social Media & Community Management InternW G Software, Inc.
Analyst Intern (Asset Management & Capital Markets)Piedmont Office Reatly trust
Spring & Summer Internship in Real EstateNew Investment Inc.,
Real Estate & Equity Appraisals Analyst InternE-Value Appraisals
Launch Your Real Estate Career TODAY!!Rapid Realty Park Slope South
Real Estate Development Intern Spring/Summer 2014Bookmark This
276 5th Avenue Suite 1008
New York, NY
DescriptionWeMac Ventures is offering a real estate development internship to qualified college students for the Spring/Summer of 2014. WeMac is a New York City based real estate development firm that focuses on luxury residential development in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Students will gain on the job training in the business of real estate development, architecture, and design.
This is NOT a financial based internship.
Internship program is targeting a student interested in the Business of Real Estate Development and will cover the following:
• Property Targeting
• Neighborhood Research
• Market Analysis
• Field & Office Operations
• Statistical and Analytical Research
Internship requires the following from prospective students:
• Students should be prepared to commit to a 10-12 week internship program
• Students should be prepared to work 15 to 20 hours a week.
• Students should be Mac & PC savvy and well versed in Microsoft Office.
• Prospective internship candidates are not required to have previous experience, but are required to be self-starters and independent thinkers.
Internship applications are being accepted through April 1, 2013. Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attn: Stephen Duling.