Real Estate InternshipBookmark This
353 Lexington Ave, Fifth Floor
DescriptionElegran is a dynamic and growing luxury real estate firm. Elegran has established itself as an industry leader on the internet, supported by cutting edge technology and a creative business approach that distinguishes us from the competition. Based in Manhattan, Elegran has a large in-house creative services division well-versed in both traditional and innovative real estate marketing strategies.
Elegran is now seeking real estate interns interested in learning more about the most unique real estate market in the country: New York City. Real estate interns will work alongside and support our dynamic team of agents.
This is a great opportunity to experience all that goes into working for a real estate agency. Interns will become familiar with programs such as Sales Force and engage in business development and marketing. Here at Elegran we pride ourselves on our fun and laid-back environment, with young co-workers from all over the world and a brand new office in bustling midtown Manhattan.
Responsibilities• Maintenance and continuous development of Elegran's online presence
• Updating real estate databases behind Elegran's websites
• Assisting agents with day-to-day operations, such as: researching the market, scheduling appointments, preparing client applications and deal sheets, CRM management
• Preparation and execution of Elegran's various marketing campaigns
Requirements• College student majoring in finance, economics, business administration, CIS or related field seeking experience and college credit
• Detail oriented
• Good communication skills, both verbal and writing
• Self-motivated, organized
• Strong interest in real estate