Real EstateBookmark This
Strategic Business Institute
2201 NW Corporate Blvd Suite 205
Boca Raton, FL
DescriptionAs an intern you will be have the opportunity for involvement with several aspects of both the commercial and residential real estate profession including development and property management. Interns will be responsible for supporting the sales, marketing, and service efforts of our team of commercial and residential real estate salespersons and brokers, as well as participating in various real estate development and business development projects.
ResponsibilitiesIntern will be involved with the following:
· General data collection, synthesis and organization for presentation regarding real estate development projects.
· Support web site content development; update websites with real property information and new transactions.
· Assisting with marketing of commercial lease space, luxury and high-end homes and office buildings.
· Collect property due diligence materials and assist in making purchase and acquisition offers.
· Conduct field visits.
· Gain a working understanding of the multiple listing service and residential real estate market.
· Collect marketing comparable and demographic information related to presentations for real estate development, appraisals, tax appeals and related matters.
Requirements· College Graduate or Student interested in business or field related to real estate and/or general business development.
· Fluency with Microsoft Office programs.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Well organized with attention to detail.
· Ability to meet deadlines.