Real Estate InternBookmark This
57 West 38th Street 10th floor.
New York, NY
• Part time
• Work closely with seasoned real estate professionals
• Start Date: Immediate
• Assist with conducting research on the real estate market in New York City.
conduct web research
• canvass and call client..
• assist in soliciting owners to sell their properties.
• Help to conduct space searches and prepare appointments for brokers.
• Strong interest in Commercial Real Estate
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Great organizational and planning skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and social media
• Ability to follow instructions and work in a collaborative environment
• Value neatness, accuracy, and thoroughness in all work products.
• Ability to learn quickly and master and beresponsible
• Have real estate license or desire to obtain one.