Real Estate & Finance Intern - (UNPAID), “Best Performing Intern” shall receive a $1500 Grantpgf ^
Manhattan Real Estate InternshipFilipacchi Foussard
Real Estate Unlicensed AssistantThe Holden Group
Virtual Business Development InternSmart Investors Company
Virtual Communication and Research InternSmart Investors Company
Real Estate InternBookmark This
57 West 38th Street 10th floor.
New York, NY
• Part time
• Work closely with seasoned real estate professionals
• Start Date: Immediate
• Assist with conducting research on the real estate market in New York City.
conduct web research
• canvass and call client..
• assist in soliciting owners to sell their properties.
• Help to conduct space searches and prepare appointments for brokers.
• Strong interest in Commercial Real Estate
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Great organizational and planning skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and social media
• Ability to follow instructions and work in a collaborative environment
• Value neatness, accuracy, and thoroughness in all work products.
• Ability to learn quickly and master and beresponsible
• Have real estate license or desire to obtain one.