Real Estate Marketing & Advertising Internship w/ Coldwell Banker in New York CityColdwell Banker
Real Estate intern/marketing/John Aaroe Group
Real Estate Fall InternshipElegran
MontClair Real Estate Investing Internship/ Brand AmbasadorGrand Master Marketing LLC
Millburn Real Estate Investing Internship/ Brand AmbasadorGrand Master Marketing LLC
Real Estate InternshipBookmark This
Mountain Coastal Group
San Diego, CA
DescriptionHands on experience learning the various skills, tasks and specialties in the scope of being a real estate agent. We will support you in learning the specifics such a property valuations as well as client development, and niche marketing.
Mountain Coastal Group is an innovative, growing real estate team. We blend old fashion service ethic with technology driven marketing to exceed customer’s expectations and create raving fans. Mountain Coastal Group is currently positioning itself for explosive growth in the San Diego County and internationally as well. We have a passion for Real Estate and love helping people and are looking for others who share our passion to help people live fulfilling lives. We are looking for interns to help you translate your formal learning into real world application while giving us a fresh perspective and new ways to look at our own business. We have several locations in San Diego County, providing opportunities to network, cross pollenate with other types of business and interns, collaborate and learn.
ResponsibilitiesActivities: Activities can be adjusted based on school work, current curriculum and goals
• Learn Real Estate Technical Basics including accessing the MLS and contracts
• Assist in marketing properties
• Learning how to market a niche from concept to implementation
• Support event organization and set-up
• Help formalize our systems for various tasks
• Exposure to both local talent and Real Estate Leaders nation wide
• Must have a passion for helping people
• Interest in the Real Estate Industry
• Strong communication skills
• Must have transportation and be able to work on location at least 2 hours per week
• Pursuing a degree in business or related field
• Excited about learning
• Written and Verbal skills in a Second Language
• Enjoy a fast paced leaning environment
Candidates must be able to take direction, have initiative, and be able to work well independently and in groups. This is a growing and innovative business so an interest in entrepreneurship is a plus.
This is a non-paid internship. Applicants must be pursuing a college degree and be seeking school credit. Preference is given to applicants with at least a 3.2 GPA. Applicants must also have the permanent legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship.