Social Media & Community Management InternW G Software, Inc.
Analyst Intern (Asset Management & Capital Markets)Piedmont Office Reatly trust
Spring & Summer Internship in Real EstateNew Investment Inc.,
Real Estate & Equity Appraisals Analyst InternE-Value Appraisals
Launch Your Real Estate Career TODAY!!Rapid Realty Park Slope South
Real Estate Investor InternsBookmark This
400 Windermere Blvd
This internship will give you the ability to build your own business by working directly with the owner of a real estate investing company. Learn a variety of valuable management, marketing, and investing techniques. Apply these techniques by completing hands-on projects. Step-by-step instructions will be given to you in order to complete these projects.
The intern will also be able to communicate with the owner directly (by phone or email) with any questions, concerns, and issues that may arise during the course of the internship. You will be taught how a real estate investing business works as well as how to build your own business.
Create your own work schedule around your existing schedule. The intern will not be given a specific schedule of when they have to work (you can make your schedule based on what is convenient for you). Work anywhere you want, for as many hours as you want. All work can be done virtually from home.
The ideal candidate is someone who can work 30-40 hours per week. However, there are plenty of projects that need to be completed if the intern wants to work more than 40 hours per week (the more you work, the more you will learn, and the more money you will make).
This internship is guaranteed to be an unbelievable learning experience for anybody wishing to become an entrepreneur and/or start their own business. Also, the intern may have the option to continue working with the company (as an intern, employee, or even a partner) after the conclusion of the internship, if they meet certain standards.
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. College credit may also be available (pending the school’s approval.)
• Complete various assigned tasksrelated to building your own business
• Network with investors using proven strategies
• Compile and implement various marketing campaigns
• Contact and screen incoming buyer leads
• Contact and screen incoming seller leads
• Research new markets to expand into
Benefits to the Intern:
• Learn how to, and actually build, your own businessby working directly with the owner
• Create your own work schedule
• Work anytime and anywhere
• Be compensated based on how hard you work
• Learn various creative management, marketing, and investing tactics
• Have the option to continue working with the company after the internship is over
Benefits to the Company:
• Help the companyto grow and expand
• Allow more work to be completed in a shorter period of time
• Create new, creative ideas and actually implement them into the business
• Must have a computer with internet access
• Must have access to a printer
• Must have a cell phone with an unlimited or significant amount of minutes
• Must have reliable transportation
• Superior people skills/phone skills
• Extremely personable
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Highly motivated, ambitious mindset
• Must be able to complete assigned tasks efficiently and effectively