Spring & Summer Internship in Real EstateNew Investment Inc.,
Real Estate & Equity Appraisals Analyst InternE-Value Appraisals
Launch Your Real Estate Career TODAY!!Rapid Realty Park Slope South
Native Italian Translation InternshipNew York Habitat
Native German Translation InternshipNew York Habitat
Real Estate- ProbateBookmark This
DescriptionAbout Our Company and the Opportunity
A well-established online entrepreneurial business seeks Real Estate Probate interns to work remotely. This position is unpaid, but offers exceptional resume-building and networking opportunities. You will learn the in’s and out’s of the online industry and an entrepreneurial company (from the ground up).
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
Our company is an Real Estate company generating Probate leads as well as provides consulting services.
ResponsibilitiesWho You Will Report To:
You will report directly to the CEO of our company.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in an internship:
-With an entrepreneurial company
-Where you will learn the foundations of Probate process
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
-A paid position
-A stuffy office environment
-A "big" company
-Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
Please send resume, cover letter, and a writing sample to email@example.com. Please also indicate if you will be applying for credit for your internship
RequirementsYour Responsibilities As Our Probate Intern Will Include:
- Using video and well written video descriptions to document the Probate process
- Become well versed in local search through our training, and implement these strategies to help us dominate Probate acqusitions
Additionally, you will be responsible for sending an email every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST):
What you got done that day?
What challenges or obstacles you encountered?
What questions you have?
Qualifications We Are Looking For In Our Probate Intern
Interns applying for this internship should be Marketing, Business, or Information Technology majors with experience on the Web. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess knowledge of how web research can help a business grow, as well as possess excellent communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Additional Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic that is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong people skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn (we will put a lot on you to learn).
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: training will be provided.
Hours + Salary:
- Minimum of 8 hours per week
- Position available immediately
- This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school/academic advisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.