Social Media & Community Management InternW G Software, Inc.
Analyst Intern (Asset Management & Capital Markets)Piedmont Office Reatly trust
Spring & Summer Internship in Real EstateNew Investment Inc.,
Real Estate & Equity Appraisals Analyst InternE-Value Appraisals
Launch Your Real Estate Career TODAY!!Rapid Realty Park Slope South
Real Estate and Business Development InternshipBookmark This
New York Habitat
307 Seventh Avenue, Suite 306
New York, NY
DescriptionNew York Habitat:
New York Habitat (http://www.nyhabitat.com) is a successful recognized International Real Estate & Travel Agency specialized in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France.
About your Internship at New York Habitat:
We are interested in sharing our expertise with motivated individuals looking to discover more about the real estate and business development fields.
During this experience, you will have the opportunity to contribute by sharing your ideas on business development.
You will also develop your communication skills and will become more efficient with customer relationships and excel in your work organization and time management.
As an added bonus, you will benefit from the experience of working in an International environment and will be exposed to different languages (Spanish, English, Italian, German and French).
Only Student with Pre-approved Academic Credits will be considered!
At New York Habitat, you will:
• Learn how to assist a real estate agent with everyday activities.
• Discover ways to develop and maintain relationships with New York Habitat clients.
• Learn how to maintain a database of clients.
• Gain a strong understanding of market trends and customer needs.
• Develop proficient phone skills.
• You are an undergraduate student with a major in business
• You must be able to receive academic credit
• You are available during the morning since you will be working with our European department.
• You are curious and want to learn new things.
• You have exceptional English customer service skills!
• You have superb time management skills.
• You have patience and perseverance.
• Ability to speak French is a big plus
Check it out:
To learn more about New York Habitat and the services we offer, take a look at our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
And to stay connected and to receive our latest news, follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
We also have great informative videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat
This is an unpaid internship; this does not guarantee a permanent position at the end of the internship.
Please be advised that this internship will be full time during the summer and part time during the academic year.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://nyhabitat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=17. In your cover letter, please indicate your start date and length of time you are willing to commit to the internship.