Social Media & Community Management InternW G Software, Inc.
Analyst Intern (Asset Management & Capital Markets)Piedmont Office Reatly trust
Spring & Summer Internship in Real EstateNew Investment Inc.,
Real Estate & Equity Appraisals Analyst InternE-Value Appraisals
Launch Your Real Estate Career TODAY!!Rapid Realty Park Slope South
Rental/Listing AgentsBookmark This
New York Habitat
307 Seventh Avenue, Suite 306
New York, NY
DescriptionAbout New York Habitat:
New York Habitat (http://www.nyhabitat.com)is a successful and recognized International Real Estate Agency. We specialize in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast, and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London, and the South of France since 1989.
The idea for the company came after recognizing the lack of options available to travelers who desired more personal accommodations than those provided in hotels or corporate apartments.
About your role at New York Habitat:
New York Habitat is looking for a dedicated person and team player to join our team. Our main goal is to share our expertise with motivated individuals interested in working in the real estate industry, specifically the furnished rental market in NYC.
New York Habitat is searching for licensed agents with experience using Social Media tools (like Facebook and Twitter). New York Habitat provides listing leads.
At New York Habitat, you will:
• Photograph and qualify apartments for our database.
• Be out and about and meet different kinds of people.
• Be surrounded by experienced professionals and given the tools necessary to succeed.
• Have access to a high-tech internal database and a high traffic website.
• Benefit from a listings incentive program designed for Real Estate Agents.
• Must have a New York Real Estate License.
• Must be an Independent Contractor.
• Preferably available during weekends!
• Must have knowledge of New York City and its boroughs.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with residents, renter and owners.
• Excellent English communication skills.
• Proficiency in another language is a big plus.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please note that we will only contact potential applicants that possess the qualifications and skills required for this position.
Check it out:
To learn more about New York Habitat and the services we offer, take a look at our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
And to stay connected and to receive our latest news, follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
Check us out on Google+, and give us +1s: https://plus.google.com/111169270746145415659/
Unlock rewards on New York Habitat's Foursquare: http://foursquare/newyorkhabitat
Are you a Pinterest lover? We are too! Check out our boards here: http://pinterest.com/newyorkhabitat/
Or maybe you’re more of a Tumblr person: http://newyorkhabitat.tumblr.com/
We also have great informative videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat
And if photography is your thing, visit us on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/newyorkhabitat