COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE STARTUP INVESTOR RELATIONS AND FUNDRAISING INTERNSHIPReal Atom
Research & Marketing Internships for Real Estate Start-upCo-Own Homes
Account Manager Real Estate CompanyMGD Management
Business Development / Sales InternBooks and Mocha
Social Media & Marketing SpecialistResidential Enhancements
Summer InternshipMegalith Capital Management
Personal/ Real Estate AssistantKathy Hurley
Administrative assistantBookmark This
ABG Commercial Realty
307 Cambridge Street
East Cambridge, MA
Posted: February 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJob Description for Administrative Assistant
ABG Commercial, a boutique commercial real estate firm located at 307 Cambridge St in East Cambridge, MA is seeking interns with an interest in office administration. We welcome the submission of resumes from dynamic, creative and highly motivated individuals to join our exciting internship program.
As a member of our rewarding internship program, you will have the opportunity to assist in developing and implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. The candidate will gain relevant experience applicable to future career aspirations within the office environment. We offer an internship opportunity every quarter. If you are an undergraduate/graduate with a passion for commercial real estate, demonstrated strong independent work ethic, and if you’re interested in a tangible experience via hands-on activities, you’ll find this AND more at ABG Commercial! We are willing to work with your University in offering course credit for this opportunity.
The functions of an administrative assistant intern will assume responsibilities that include but not limited to maintaining workflow by studying methods, implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting cost reductions, and developing reporting procedures
ResponsibilitiesThe candidate should have an interest in commercial realty and be willing to work independently as well as with an individual agent. Reporting skills, Administrative Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, and Verbal Communication are illustrative of some of the qualifications. Good communication and writing skills are a must. The intern may be reassigned should his/her performance not match the particular placement.
Requirements• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements, implementing changes.
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experienced growth opportunities.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.