Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternPeterkin Residential Inc
Advertising - Property Marketing Team - OTJ Training!Bookmark This
Bond New York
New York, NY
Posted: January 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince its inception in 2000, Bond New York has evolved into a sales force of over 500 personnel in seven state-of-the-art Manhattan offices making it Manhattan’s largest independently-owned firm. BOND New York has grown by consistently placing itself on the cutting edge of real estate brokerage and marketing. As a full service agency engaging in a thoroughly collaborative process of finding, selling or renting a home, BOND New York covers all New York neighborhoods for residential sales and leasing, commercial sales and leasing, new development marketing and corporate relocation.
We are actively seeking individuals who have a strong interest in working in real estate!
Responsibilities• Maintenance and continuous development of BOND's online presence
• Updating real estate databases and managing updates
• Assisting agents with day-to-day operations, such as: researching the market, scheduling appointments, preparing client applications and deal sheets, client management
• Preparation and execution of BOND's various marketing campaigns
• Managing photo database of over 100,000+ pictures of apartments and buildings used to market BOND properties
Requirements• College student majoring in finance, economics, business administration, CIS or related field seeking experience and college credit
• Detail oriented
• Good communication skills, both verbal and writing
• Self-motivated, organized
• Strong interest in real estate
• Knowledge of Spanish a plus!