Real Estate Investment InternBrooklyn Standard Properties
Real Estate Internship - MarketingThe Nicole Gary Team at KWNYC Tribeca
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
LOOKING FOR A MOTIVATED INTERN TO WORK FOR THE LEADING NEW YORK REAL ESTATE FIRMNest Seekers International
Real Estate Investor InternSegregation Holding LLC
Foreclosure Real Estate InternSegregation Holding LLC
Commercial Underwriting Intern (Private Equity)New York Equity Group
Advertising - Property Marketing Team - OTJ Training!Bookmark This
Bond New York
New York, NY
Posted: January 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince its inception in 2000, Bond New York has evolved into a sales force of over 500 personnel in seven state-of-the-art Manhattan offices making it Manhattan’s largest independently-owned firm. BOND New York has grown by consistently placing itself on the cutting edge of real estate brokerage and marketing. As a full service agency engaging in a thoroughly collaborative process of finding, selling or renting a home, BOND New York covers all New York neighborhoods for residential sales and leasing, commercial sales and leasing, new development marketing and corporate relocation.
We are actively seeking individuals who have a strong interest in working in real estate!
Responsibilities• Maintenance and continuous development of BOND's online presence
• Updating real estate databases and managing updates
• Assisting agents with day-to-day operations, such as: researching the market, scheduling appointments, preparing client applications and deal sheets, client management
• Preparation and execution of BOND's various marketing campaigns
• Managing photo database of over 100,000+ pictures of apartments and buildings used to market BOND properties
Requirements• College student majoring in finance, economics, business administration, CIS or related field seeking experience and college credit
• Detail oriented
• Good communication skills, both verbal and writing
• Self-motivated, organized
• Strong interest in real estate
• Knowledge of Spanish a plus!