Construction / Development Manager - Real Estate Development - InternStone Street Properties
Real Estate Private Equity Opportunity at FGFG Asset Management
Positions in Advertising, Marketing & Reserach in Real EstateKWNYC Tribeca
Real Estate AssistantElegran
Graphic Design Intern - Commercial Real EstateCresa
MOTIVATED INTERN TO WORK FOR THE LEADING NEW YORK REAL ESTATE FIRM YEAR-ROUNDNest Seekers International
Commercial Real Estate InternThe S.F. Waranch Company
Real Estate and Marketing InternThe Cole Team
Advertising - Property Marketing Team - OTJ Training!Bookmark This
Bond New York
New York, NY
Posted: January 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince its inception in 2000, Bond New York has evolved into a sales force of over 500 personnel in seven state-of-the-art Manhattan offices making it Manhattan’s largest independently-owned firm. BOND New York has grown by consistently placing itself on the cutting edge of real estate brokerage and marketing. As a full service agency engaging in a thoroughly collaborative process of finding, selling or renting a home, BOND New York covers all New York neighborhoods for residential sales and leasing, commercial sales and leasing, new development marketing and corporate relocation.
We are actively seeking individuals who have a strong interest in working in real estate!
Responsibilities• Maintenance and continuous development of BOND's online presence
• Updating real estate databases and managing updates
• Assisting agents with day-to-day operations, such as: researching the market, scheduling appointments, preparing client applications and deal sheets, client management
• Preparation and execution of BOND's various marketing campaigns
• Managing photo database of over 100,000+ pictures of apartments and buildings used to market BOND properties
Requirements• College student majoring in finance, economics, business administration, CIS or related field seeking experience and college credit
• Detail oriented
• Good communication skills, both verbal and writing
• Self-motivated, organized
• Strong interest in real estate
• Knowledge of Spanish a plus!