Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternPeterkin Residential Inc
Association Law InternshipBookmark This
World of Homes
2884 S Osceola Ave
Posted: May 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an industry leader in HOA and Property Management in Central Florida. Since 1993 we have grown to represent over 10,000 homeowners in the Metro Orlando Area.
We are currently looking for a part/full time legal intern to support the Legal Aide and the Managers with improving the access and information of the legal cases, collections, estoppels, and other matters related to the properties.
In this position you will learn on communication, time management, reviewing legal documents and jargon, work with a multi-functional team, and interact with attorneys, customers, and title companies.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect legal progress reports
- Communicate with attorneys on cases and relay the need to know information to the management team
- Monitor collection processes and update managers
- Monitor Estoppel project calendar and ensure customers are delivered as requested
Requirements- Understand communication principles and passing on the key message
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing process improvement
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Deal with continuously changing situations in an agile environment