Social Media & Marketing SpecialistResidential Enhancements
Interested in Learning NYC Real Estate? Come Work with SPIRE - an Industry LeaderSpire Group
Executive AssistantLAL International, LLC
Real Estate AdminColumbest Homes
Real Estate Marketing InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Real Estate Mangement InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Marketing/Public RelationsKeller Williams Realty N. Tustin
Social Media & Community Management InternLevinChang Team
Association Law InternshipBookmark This
World of Homes
2884 S Osceola Ave
Posted: May 06 2016
DescriptionWe are an industry leader in HOA and Property Management in Central Florida. Since 1993 we have grown to represent over 10,000 homeowners in the Metro Orlando Area.
We are currently looking for a part/full time legal intern to support the Legal Aide and the Managers with improving the access and information of the legal cases, collections, estoppels, and other matters related to the properties.
In this position you will learn on communication, time management, reviewing legal documents and jargon, work with a multi-functional team, and interact with attorneys, customers, and title companies.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect legal progress reports
- Communicate with attorneys on cases and relay the need to know information to the management team
- Monitor collection processes and update managers
- Monitor Estoppel project calendar and ensure customers are delivered as requested
Requirements- Understand communication principles and passing on the key message
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing process improvement
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Deal with continuously changing situations in an agile environment