Research & Marketing Internships for Real Estate Start-upCo-Own Homes
Account Manager Real Estate CompanyMGD Management
Business Development / Sales InternBooks and Mocha
Social Media & Marketing SpecialistResidential Enhancements
Summer InternshipMegalith Capital Management
Personal/ Real Estate AssistantKathy Hurley
Real Estate Broker AssistantColdwell Banker
Nationally Ranked Real Estate Sales Team Seeks InternBrown Harris Stevens
Bi-Lingual Growth Focused Property ManagerBookmark This
Summit Home Buyers, LLC
9800 ne 2 ave
Posted: March 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout the Opportunity
We are looking for an over achieving A player to run our Property/Project Management division.. We will not micromanage you as you are a resourceful rock star and always find a way to achieve results and in the process grow yourself into being the best possible version of yourself you can be.
Who We Are Looking For:
Are you an enthusiastic "A Player" seeking an opportunity to Grow and spread your wings? Are you passionate about Real Estate? Are you passionate about personal and professional development and growth? Are you a team player looking to be led to the next level? Do you have goals for your personal and professional life? Are you hungry and driven to get the best from life by giving your best in all you do? Do you believe that your work is a reflection of who you are? Do you take your work personally?
Are you an "over achiever"? Do you always do more than what you are expected and consistently exceed expectations? Are you the kind of person that in a short while of being somewhere, whether it's a career or a sport - you quickly rise to the top? Are you the kind of person that your peers look up to? Are you the kind of person that has a vision of where you want to be in 3 years? Do you treat your work and the properties you manage as if they were your own business/properties? Do you have a bigger vision for your life than what you are currently doing? If so, we would love to talk to you and welcome you home!
About The Company
We started out in the Real Estate field 10 years ago and through lots of hard work and persistence, have grown the company to a vibrant and dominant force in South Florida. We are one of the best working class Residential Property Acquisition and Management companies in the area and we are looking to grow this business even more. We manage all kinds of properties, including single-family homes and multi-family buildings. We currently own and manage about 40 properties in Miami, which you will be responsible for.
In addition to the buy and hold and property management business, we also buy, fix and sell and properties and need someone to manage the rehab or repair process, so some project management experience will be a plus.
About The Team
We are into setting goals and holding each other accountable and learning new things and are committed to the team and Growth. We are committed to making sure you grow personally and professionally and we are committed to help you turn your goals into reality. This is a small, high impact team that consists of Overachievers and A-Players only - a Dream Team.
ResponsibilitiesSo What Are The Functions You're Responsible For?
You will be responsible for supporting all the traditional property management functions:
• Marketing and Leasing Vacant Properties
o Screening Applicants and Move-Ins and Move outs
• Performing Make Readies
o Working with Vendors to Turn units to make them ready to rent
• Collecting Rents
o Raising the Rents- My personal FAVORITE ☺
• New Property Take Over-
o Taking over new properties we purchase or manage
• Handle All Maintenance Requests and Vendor Management
o Recruit, Hire, Train and Test New Vendors
• Resident Retention- Keep our Residents Happy- by providing then with an “Exceptional Living Experience”- Minimize Tenant Turnover
• Cost Mitigation- Manage Utility Costs and Maintenance Costs
• Some Project Management and Property Renovation Experience
In addition to the basics any property manager can do - You, the superstar, will:
• Improve the Systematization and documentation of everything in the Operations Manuals
• Improve all leases, checklists, forms, systems and paperwork needed to turn us into a more efficient, streamlined and well-oiled Property Management Company.
• Maximize Revenue: Analyze and implement new ways to add and increase revenues from our current assets.
• Present property performance reports to owners and suggestions for improvements
Your most important ASSET will be a no-excuses attitude for getting projects and tasks completed effectively and efficiently, along with an infinite passion for personal and professional growth and learning. Your ability to take ownership and responsibility for your department and PROACTIVELY ADD VALUE and achieve results will make you the ideal candidate for the role. If you are ready for a challenging opportunity and want to be part of a dynamic team with great growth potential, please follow the instructions below to take advantage of this unique opportunity.
If you are looking for a 9-5 job so you can make some money, please don't bother. We are only looking for top quality "A Players", also known as "Drivers" here, that want and need to grow and want to become more. We are only looking for top talent and intelligence here with Energy, Passion and Ambition - who are looking to be Tenacious and Resourceful with Outstanding Standards for what they expect out of working with us, simply because that is what you expect from yourself!
We are looking for you to have clear and defined Personal, Financial and Business/Career goals and we are going to help you achieve those goals and visions.
1. Applicant MUST be bilingual in English/Spanish and have verbal/written fluency;
2. Tech Savvy- Google Tools and Mac Environment and Office 2013 Esp. Excel
3. Must have a valid Florida driver's license and a dependable vehicle;
4. Super Strong Work Ethic
1. Detail oriented, super organized and flexible;
2. Intelligent and a fast learner and a fast doer!
3. A do it now attitude! Why wait for tomorrow if it can be done today!
4. Handles stress very well and loves to perform in a fast paced and structured environment;
5. Loves Systems and Following Procedures and Policies.
6. Resourceful, "Can Do Attitude"- Always finds a way to make it happen!
7. Persistent, self-motivated Team Player with a Super Strong Work Ethic (40 + hours per week);
8. Loves to Follow through and see projects and tasks through to completion;
9. Excellent character, high standards of accountability and performance
10. Able to take direction and work independently and keep agreements and have pro-active communication if a new agreement is needed;
11. Must be respectful of EVERYONE and be polite to Partners, Residents and Vendors --- We will not allow anyone to tarnish our brand and our image;
12. Is dependable (I'm talking about VERY dependable... not the "This usually doesn't happen, but it happened again" type). We'd prefer if you were that person in grade school that got the award for perfect attendance every year...very reliable;
13. Doesn't take things personally, have feelings hurt easily or get offended at all. Stays objective and likes to always use logic to make very calculated decisions & takes constructive criticism well;
14. Is cool and relaxed, but always pushing to get things done. It's important that you like to take responsibility, and your main focus is always delivering results;
15. Must take personal ownership of delivering the result that they are responsible for delivering. Figuring out how to make things happen in the face of challenges and problems. Great at finding ways to get things done, not making excuses and a willingness to do whatever it takes to win; Resourceful.
16. Commitment to continuous personal growth and eager to learn more about Real Estate Investment; Passionate about Real Estate.
17. Must care about what they are doing and Takes not achieving a commitment or a result personal.
SkillsRequired - Bilingual-English/Spanish
Preferred - Property Management