Real Estate Investor InternSegregation Holding LLC
Foreclosure Real Estate InternSegregation Holding LLC
Commercial Underwriting Intern (Private Equity)New York Equity Group
Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Bilingual Real Estate Rental AgentsBookmark This
East Coast Realty
1020 Commonwealth ave,
Posted: March 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
DescriptionCompany: East Coast Realty
East Coast Realty’s professionally trained agents are here to help you find an apartment that fits your needs at a time that’s convenient for you. Because we’re open every day of the week, an appointment is never necessary.
East Coast Realty’s rentals and sales agents are recognized as the area’s finest. Personal, honest service and long-standing relationships allow East Coast Realty to match buyers and sellers, renters and landlords in a timely and professional fashion.
We are committed to providing buyers, sellers, landlords, and renters an experience that is second to none.
Employee Type: Full-time or Part time
Position: Real Estate Agent
Industry: Real Estate
Education: Bachelor’s Degree encouraged
Experience: 0-3 years
Job description：Market available properties to prospective clients. Match clients with apartments that meet their needs and show these apartments to them. Act as intermediary between clients and landlords throughout the application and leasing process to ensure everyone’s requirements are met.
• Research the market, its available listings, and area amenities;
• Advertise properties for rent;
• Communicate clearly with both clients and landlords;
• Show properties to clients;
• Discuss conditions of rentals or sales;
• Draw up any necessary paperwork—application, lease, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree is desirable, but not required
• Must be able to demonstrate cooperative behavior/attitude with team members
• Willingness to grow and learn both personally and professionally
• Must be legally authorized to work in United States, accept OPT or CPT students
• Must have sales and marketing skills
• Real Estate License in MA State preferred
• Bilingual in English and Chinese preferred