Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Internee needed- starting immediatelyhomebear
Manager of IT ServicesQuest Equities, Inc
Marketing InternshipQuest Equities, Inc
Summer InternshipsBookmark This
The Clarity Groupe
31 West 34th Street
New York, NY
Posted: December 17 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTHE CLARITY GROUPE IS A PRIVATELY OWNED CONGLOMERATE OPERATING A DIVERSIFIED LINE OF BUSINESSES RANGING ACROSS PROJECT FINANCE, COMMODITIES TRADING AND LOGISTICS, REAL ESTATE, PROPRIETARY CONSUMER BEVERAGES AND TELEVISION/FILM FINANCE AND PRODUCTION.
WHEN IT COMES TO REAL ESTATE INVESTING, WE BELIEVE OUR SUCCESS IS A RESULT OF THE RELATIONSHIPS WE HAVE BUILT AND OUR PROCESS IN BUYING AND SELLING QUALITY PROPERTIES FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SMART AND MOTIVATED INTERNS TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND LEARN SOME OF OUR UNIQUE AND PROPRIETARY WAYS OF INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE WHILE AT THE SAME TIME POSSIBLY EARNING AN INCOME IN THE PROCESS.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Manage listings on key social media and real estate related internet sites
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Proficiency in online social media including popular internet portals
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education