Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternPeterkin Residential Inc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: November 02 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDesign4Realty is an award-winning team of real estate agents, marketing professionals, contractors, internet technology experts, and creative designers. Together, we have a clear understanding of the marketing needs of the real estate industry and the expertise to create solutions to serve these needs. We are expanding world-wide and are in need of sales/marketing individuals throughout MAJOR cities in the United States.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
Requirements- Ability to work virtually, without much needed supervision
- Must have a computer with high speed Internet
- Must be able to participate in bi-weekly conference calls/videos
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in social media marketing
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Sales experience a plus
- Real Estate knowledge helpful, but not required.