Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Peterkin Residential Inc
694 Hegeman Ave
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBased in East New York Brooklyn, New York, Peterkin Residential is a real estate sales and brokerage firm that specializes in short sales and foreclosure prevention. Set above the rest, we strive to help homeowners who are lagging in making their mortgage payments.
Additionally, we service clients who would like to buy, rent, or sell a home. Here at Peterkin, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with an incomparable and professional experience, focusing primarily on their needs.
We are looking for an individual who is self sufficient, insightful, and is a great team player.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Fielding telephone calls
- Drafting letters
- Creating spreadsheets and presentations
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Strong communication skills
- Internet research abilities