Marketing Intern/Content CreatorThe Snyder Group Network
Social Media & Community Management InternStages Real Estate
Real Estate Analysis & Transaction InternPahRoo
Real Estate Appraisal InternPahRoo
Social Media & Marketing SpecialistResidential Enhancements
Interested in Learning NYC Real Estate? Come Work with SPIRE - an Industry LeaderSpire Group
Executive AssistantEB-5 WorldWide, Inc.
Administrative AssistantStages Real Estate
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Quality Properties USA LLC
Posted: July 17 2015
Company Location: Elmwood Park, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionQuality Properties: Our team is growing a successful real estate business, which includes property purchases, flips and rentals, as well as property listings & sales for clients. We are working with a high quality, extremely motivated team who is achieving daily significant results. We move very fast and accept only high quality results from our team and ourselves.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospect
- Proactively create solutions to increase sales weekly
- Track sales via sales tracking software
- Build and maintain an exceptional level of relationships with our team, clientele, vendors and business associates
- Proactively create materials to drive sales opportunities
- Proactively keep the entire team updated on all project status'
- Proactively see what needs to be completed, take care of it and give our team updates
- When challenges come up, be able to evaluate them, create options as well as pro's & con's lists and the present to our team
- Proactively identify business strategic alliances, create, mature and utilize them to achieve our sales and company objectives
- Create and modify high quality and powerful Prezi presentations
-Proactively assist, schedule, complete the personal tasks of the owners
-Keep owners updated on schedule and status of tasks
_Work with our team to search out opportunities to purchase for flips and rentals
_Assist in the process of the purchases, flips, rentals, rehab's and sales of properties
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
-Google applications, Team Work Project Manager software, Nimble, Boomtown, House Flipping Spread Sheet
-Traits, attitudes, skills: unstoppable mindset, coachable, exceptionally driven, resourceful, results-oriented, passionate about helping businesses grow, big picture thinker who rolls up sleeves to results, persuasive, assertive, honest, strong sales closing ability, quality follow-up, attention to detail, intuitive, gregarious, outstanding verbal communicator and active listener. This role is for the most confident, successful, resourceful and professional candidate.