Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
AKRIDGE REALTY, INC.
5553 Bloomfield Rd
Posted: August 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAKRIDGE REALTY, Inc. was founded in 1986 by Mr. Rufus Akridge. He is currently the Broker and CEO. Early On, Mr. Akridge saw a need in the market, which was not being met, a company that offers real estate sales and mortgage financing. AKRIDGE REALTY, Inc. prides itself on being able to fulfill that need. Our firm sincerely believes that we exist to serve the public. The customer is the key. We listen to our customer as that is the only way we can identify and meet their changing needs and expecIntern will assist the Broker with sales and listing customers and clients, set appointment, input data in the MLS system, mail out, prepare listing and sales agreement per broker terms, take pictures and post to the websites, and marketing...etc. Intern will be instructed on how to fill out a 1003 Commercial application, process the loan, satisfy conditional approval and to the clear the conditions and set up closings. How to solicits investors for Fix N Flip Loans and Commercial loans for Shopping Centers, Apartment Complexes, Office Buildings to get a loan for purchases and refinances, and paid a commission for originating the loans.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education