Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Internee needed- starting immediatelyhomebear
Manager of IT ServicesQuest Equities, Inc
Marketing InternshipQuest Equities, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
2020 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Suite 1200
Coral Gables, FL
Posted: September 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAvison Young is looking for interns to join our sales intern program. The program will enable you to learn in a systematic fashion the real estate industry and the fundamental principles of higher probability real estate brokerage for investment properties. This process allows you to learn the multiple facets of the business with constant monitoring and feedback.
Interns should be comfortable working on projects alone or with others, be self-motivated and detail-oriented. In addition, this individual should have excellent writing skills and should be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education