COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE STARTUP INVESTOR RELATIONS AND FUNDRAISING INTERNSHIPReal Atom
Research & Marketing Internships for Real Estate Start-upCo-Own Homes
Account Manager Real Estate CompanyMGD Management
Business Development / Sales InternBooks and Mocha
Social Media & Marketing SpecialistResidential Enhancements
Summer InternshipMegalith Capital Management
Personal/ Real Estate AssistantKathy Hurley
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
5950 Bethelview Rd, Suite 300
Posted: March 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an extremely successful, and rapidly growing real estate investment company that is based in Cumming, GA, We are looking for a few interns that are proficient in Microsoft Office and looking to get some great hands on experience. Our company works with both the retail side of things, as well as investment. You will get a lot of one-on- one mentoring with agents and our investor. Day to day tasks will vary, but you will work closely with closing deals as well as screening sellers and working with closing lawyers. This is a great opportunity to get that extra experience on your resume as well as network with local agents and businessmen. We are willing to work with different availability, etc...
You don't want to miss out on this! Apply today.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education