Real Estate Private Equity Opportunity at FGFG Asset Management
Positions in Advertising, Marketing & Reserach in Real EstateKWNYC Tribeca
Real Estate AssistantElegran
Graphic Design Intern - Commercial Real EstateCresa
MOTIVATED INTERN TO WORK FOR THE LEADING NEW YORK REAL ESTATE FIRM YEAR-ROUNDNest Seekers International
Commercial Real Estate InternThe S.F. Waranch Company
Real Estate and Marketing InternThe Cole Team
Commercial Real Estate InternREAL New York
Commercial Real EstateBookmark This
765 Broad Street
Posted: February 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionServing Newark, NJ business community for over 35 years, 765 Management is a small division of the privately owned Berger Organization. We are a diversified real estate company involved in the development and management of residential, commercial and hospitality properties.
Berger Organization strongly reflects Newark's Regional Business Partnership (NRBP), in which is designed to attract new and increased investment and positive attention to the city. We are seeking loyal, motivated candidates who look to gain a hands on experience in commercial leasing, real estate and management.
We are looking for versatile individuals ready to gain knowledge in a fast paced working environment. This position requires various duties and a positive attitude .
Responsibilities1) Work closely with Office Manager and provide administrative and customer support
2) Take advantage of personalized, hands-on training programs in Real Estate (Rentals/Investments/Sales)
3) Take advantage of opportunities to practice as a real estate agent
4) Conduct market surveys for forecasting purposes
5) Focus on creation and implementation of new marketing strategies
6) Develop and implement a mailing system for potential clients
7) Actively update our client database
8) Develop new market opportunities for the Leasing department
9) Assist in the principal day to day operations.
10) Work with a Real Estate Agent and gain an understanding of the inner workings of Real Estate
Requirements• High energy” and positive attitude
• Interested in learning about all facets of NJ real estate industry through market trends and client needs
• Excited to develop long-lasting industry relationships
• Able to input and organize research on furnished rentals, luxury rentals and sales listings
• Professional and personable with great communication skills (international and domestic clients)
• Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task under pressure
• Tech-savvy and proficient in social media and Microsoft Office (Word, outlook, Excel, Google Docs)
• Speaker of multiple languages is a plus but not required
SkillsRequired - Time Management, General Office Duties, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - People Skills, Attention To Detail, Interpersonal Communication, Phone Manner