Real Estate Marketing InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Real Estate Mangement InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Marketing/Public RelationsKeller Williams Realty N. Tustin
Social Media & Community Management InternLevinChang Team
Social Media & Marketing InternBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Warren Residential
Social & Digital Media InternshipRE/MAX At Home
Marketing InternEngel & Völkers Minneapolis
Administrative Assistantwoolbright real estate investment
Commercial Real Estate Internship - NEW JERSEYBookmark This
25 E 21st St. 9th Fl
New York, NY
Posted: June 13 2016
DescriptionHudson is seeking tenacious, outgoing and well organized individuals looking to get a start in the fast-paced and lucrative world of commercial real estate.
We have recently opened our new office on 21st Street and Broadway in the heart of the Flatiron district and are actively pursuing Interns to join our team.
Job description includes canvassing and gathering up-to-date information on current retail tenants in major retail trade areas, identifying available retail space in specific trade areas, lead generation, etc…
Locations to canvas include:
You will receive the opportunity to work directly with the Principals of the firm, and get the benefit of sitting in on meetings and conference calls, learning the ins and outs of the business – first hand.
To apply, please contact Diana Capuano/Director of Marketing directly at email@example.com. Please attach your resume and the dates and times you are available for interning.
Please also note that we are flexible with scheduling, so let us know what works for you!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education