Commercial Real Estate AnalystBrand Partners
Commercial Real Estate Marketing and DesignBrand Partners
Booking/Marketing Coordinators for Hospitality Tech StartupStay Novo
Real Estate Property Finder / Phone salesb2k property group
Home flipping IntershipFortress Realty
Team Lead: Marketing and Public RelationsMC Enterprises
Real Estate / Marketing InternDouglas Elliman Real Estate
Marketing and Sales Assistant to RealtorLyles Luxury Lifestyle
Commercial Real Estate Internship - NEW YORK CITYBookmark This
25 E 21st St. 9th Fl
New York, NY
Posted: June 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHudson is seeking tenacious, outgoing and well organized individuals looking to get a start in the fast-paced and lucrative world of commercial real estate.
We have recently opened our new office on 21st Street and Broadway in the heart of the Flatiron district and are actively pursuing Interns to join our team.
Job description includes canvassing and gathering up-to-date information on current retail tenants in major retail trade areas, identifying available retail space in specific trade areas, lead generation, etc…
Locations to canvas include:
You will receive the opportunity to work directly with the Principals of the firm, and get the benefit of sitting in on meetings and conference calls, learning the ins and outs of the business – first hand.
To apply, please contact Diana Capuano/Director of Marketing directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your resume and the dates and times you are available for interning.
Please also note that we are flexible with scheduling, so let us know what works for you!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education