Real Estate Investment and development internAssociation Capital Assurance
Event CoordinatorNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Public Relations SpecialistNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Social Media & Community Management InternNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Graphic Design InternNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Junior Hotel Broker, San Francisco, CAParamount Lodging Advisors
Real Estate (Residential- Luxury) Development Internship - Spring/ Summer 2017WeMac Ventures
Marketing Coordinator: Commercial Real Estate (Unpaid/Student Internship)Beach & Urban Commercial
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE MARKETING SALES TRAINEEBookmark This
Site Realty Group
2141 Industrial Parkway, Suite 200
Silver Spring, MD
Posted: May 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSite Realty Group, a full service real estate development, management and brokerage firm located in Silver Spring, MD seeks a creative, responsible individual to provide sales, marketing, and research services.
Responsibilities(1) Preparation of collateral and promotional materials
(2) Organizing and updating prospect tracking and other reports
(3) Overall support of the transaction department
(4) Developing creative methods for leveraging company’s existing business relationships to create new growth opportunities
(5) Creation and distribution of promotion materials designed to secure new commercial tenants and overall support of the transaction department
(6) Generating new client leads and meeting with new business prospects
Requirements(1) Proficient with all Microsoft Office products and other marketing software including Publisher, InDesign, and Photo Shop.
(2) Must be able to expertly navigate the internet for research and marketing purposes. Webpage design skills a plus.
(3) Excellent computer and organizational skills.
(4) Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
(5) Independent thinker and quick learner.
(6) Ability to offer creative ideas to increase process efficiencies.
(7) Excellent people skills.
(8) Basic understanding of finance and/or real estate is a plus.