Real Estate Investment InternBrooklyn Standard Properties
Real Estate Internship - MarketingThe Nicole Gary Team at KWNYC Tribeca
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
LOOKING FOR A MOTIVATED INTERN TO WORK FOR THE LEADING NEW YORK REAL ESTATE FIRMNest Seekers International
Real Estate Investor InternSegregation Holding LLC
Foreclosure Real Estate InternSegregation Holding LLC
Commercial Underwriting Intern (Private Equity)New York Equity Group
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE MARKETING TRAINEEBookmark This
Site Realty Group
2141 Industrial Parkway, Suite 200
Silver Spring, MD
Posted: May 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSite Realty Group, a full service real estate development, management and brokerage firm located in Silver Spring, MD seeks a creative, responsible individual to provide marketing and research services.
Responsibilities(1) Preparation of collateral and promotional materials
(2) Organizing and updating prospect tracking and other reports
(3) Overall support of the transaction department
(4) Developing creative methods for leveraging company’s existing business relationships to create new growth opportunities
(5) Creation and distribution of promotion materials designed to secure new commercial tenants and overall support of the transaction department
(6) Generating new client leads and meeting with new business prospects
Requirements(1) Proficient with all Microsoft Office products and other marketing software including Publisher, InDesign, and Photo Shop.
(2) Must be able to expertly navigate the internet for research and marketing purposes. Webpage design skills a plus.
(3) Excellent computer and organizational skills.
(4) Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
(5) Independent thinker and quick learner.
(6) Ability to offer creative ideas to increase process efficiencies.
(7) Excellent people skills.
(8) Basic understanding of finance and/or real estate is a plus.