Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternPeterkin Residential Inc
Commercial Real Estate Research AnalystBookmark This
The R Jordan Company
4200 Northside Pkwy
Posted: January 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTitle: Real Estate Research Analyst
-Entry level job. No prior real estate experience is required, however it is preferred
Where: Vinings, GA - The R Jordan Company
When: Always taking resumes
What: Assist in research that aids in the transactions of lands and commercial assets
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities: The Research Analyst will assist in the following areas:
1. Researching individual properties to identify information relevant to potential buyers/sellers, including: ownership and owner contact information, zoning, future land use plans for various municipalities/counties, topography, and area competition using geographic information systems and industry websites/databases.
2. Tracking, analyzing, researching, and determining the quality of all commercial foreclosures over $500,000 in metro Atlanta.
3. Creating marketing packages for the Jordan Company’s listings and other properties to present to prospective investors.
4. Editing Jordan Company website to better reflect corporate strategy/direction.
5. Gathering and tracking relevant bank REO information and act as liaison between bank contact and Jordan Company principals.
6. Researching any additional information that aids in the transaction of properties.
RequirementsReal Estate or Business major is preferred.
Must have reliable mode of transportation.
MUST BE ATLANTA BASED. Please no applications from out of state unless you have a permanent residence near Atlanta.