Construction / Development Manager - Real Estate Development - InternStone Street Properties
Real Estate Private Equity Opportunity at FGFG Asset Management
Positions in Advertising, Marketing & Reserach in Real EstateKWNYC Tribeca
Real Estate AssistantElegran
Graphic Design Intern - Commercial Real EstateCresa
MOTIVATED INTERN TO WORK FOR THE LEADING NEW YORK REAL ESTATE FIRM YEAR-ROUNDNest Seekers International
Commercial Real Estate InternThe S.F. Waranch Company
Real Estate and Marketing InternThe Cole Team
Commercial Real Estate Research AnalystBookmark This
The R Jordan Company
4200 Northside Pkwy
Posted: January 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTitle: Real Estate Research Analyst
-Entry level job. No prior real estate experience is required, however it is preferred
Where: Vinings, GA - The R Jordan Company
When: Always taking resumes
What: Assist in research that aids in the transactions of lands and commercial assets
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities: The Research Analyst will assist in the following areas:
1. Researching individual properties to identify information relevant to potential buyers/sellers, including: ownership and owner contact information, zoning, future land use plans for various municipalities/counties, topography, and area competition using geographic information systems and industry websites/databases.
2. Tracking, analyzing, researching, and determining the quality of all commercial foreclosures over $500,000 in metro Atlanta.
3. Creating marketing packages for the Jordan Company’s listings and other properties to present to prospective investors.
4. Editing Jordan Company website to better reflect corporate strategy/direction.
5. Gathering and tracking relevant bank REO information and act as liaison between bank contact and Jordan Company principals.
6. Researching any additional information that aids in the transaction of properties.
RequirementsReal Estate or Business major is preferred.
Must have reliable mode of transportation.
MUST BE ATLANTA BASED. Please no applications from out of state unless you have a permanent residence near Atlanta.