Marketing InternFulcrum Properties Group
, MarketingKeller Williams Realty
Business Development / Sales InternLofts125
Commercial Real Estate InternArizona Healthcare Realty
Internship for Rapidly-Growing Real Estate CompanyHedley Homes Keller Williams
Part time/Full time leasing agent, part time administrative work/marketing social media, multi mediaSkyline Luxury Apartments
Part time leasing agent, part time administrative work/marketing social media, multi mediaSkyline Luxury Apartments
Office/ Social Media/ Marketing InternInterstate Realty Group, LLC
Digital Marketing/Print Media InternsBookmark This
119 S. Atlantic Blvd, #303
Monterey Park, CA
Posted: November 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJohn Man Group are a professional development real estate company. We are looking for International Students who are in need of some work experience by helping us in the department of Sales and Marketing. We don’t require many skills just looking for someone who is a hard worker, well organized and have a passion in the real estate field.
The ideal candidate will help us manage Digital Marketing, Print Media, go on door to door marketing and suggest new ideas and methods to implement those strategies. If you are interested in gaining more life experience post college and/or interested in the real estate field then please let us know.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with open houses, door knocking and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
Preferred - Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop