Loan Officer assistantInbanet Commercial Lender
Real Estate Junior Analyst (Paid Internship)JWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
- Miami Florida Only / CRM Databasing -Client Relationship Manager / Research Assistant 9 month minMarcus Millichap
Financial Analyst for Commercial Real Estate / Minimum 9-12 Months In Miami FloridaMarcus Millichap
Acquisition InternORuiz Investments, LLC
Marketing InternHudson Luxury Living
Outbound Sales RepresentativehomePERQs
Shopping Center Leasing InternArizona Partners
Marketing/Print Media InternsBookmark This
119 S. Atlantic Blvd, #303
Monterey Park, CA
Posted: March 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionManRealty is an industry leading real estate firm based in San Gabriel Valley. ManRealty specializes in matching homesellers with buyer, and in probate and trust transactions. The company is a team based model with 100% track record for homes listed and sold. Superior customer service and being detail-oriented attributes are the building blocks for all team members.
The ideal candidate will help us manage Digital Marketing, Print Media, go on door to door marketing and suggest new ideas and methods to implement those strategies. If you are interested in gaining more life experience post college and/or interested in the real estate field then please let us know.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with open houses, door knocking and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
Preferred - Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop