Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternPeterkin Residential Inc
Do you want to make HUGE money in real estate? Come work for Nextgen Realty!Bookmark This
Boston Real Estate Job
1243 Commonwealth Ave
Posted: November 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNextgen Realty is currently seeking new and experienced real estate agents
who are motivated, organized, and have the drive to make REAL money.
Each year numerous people decide that working at Nextgen Realty is the
best choice for them to make the most money in the industry. Come see
why more people choose to work for us!
We offer the most forward thinking training program in real estate that will
prepare you to be the best real estate professional possible. We offer you
the potential to make over $200k in your first year!
Watch our Video!
What We Offer:
• Access to New England's LARGEST apartment database with more than
131,700 apartment listings! Nobody can beat that!
• Ability to market on over 90+ proprietary websites (Many are ranked #1
on Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. al. for keyword searches):
and many more websites!
• Relationships with over 16,200 landlords
• Over 2 million web hits per month on average - creating incredible leads
• Complete New Agent Training Courses taught by Experienced Managers.
•We have over 36,400 apartment picture galleries, 8,400 property videos
and 1,700 virtual tours in our database alone! (No one can touch that either)
• Easy transition into Sales and Property Management
• In-house marketing and design services
• Dynamic, centrally-located Allston office with more than 5,000 square
feet and conference rooms - no cramped spaces
Visit www.BostonRealEstateJob.com for more info and select “NextGen
Realty” to apply!
For more information or to set up an interview - Submit Your Resume to:
Requirements* Cell Phone (617 area code)
* Mass. Real Estate Salesperson License (or in-process)
* Positive Attitude
* Basic Computer Skills
* The Will to Make Money
* Effective time-management skills - the key to
* Having your own automobile is optional, but not