- Internships /
- Real Estate /
- Do you want to make HUGE money in real estate? Come work for Nextgen Realty!
Executive AssistantLAL International, LLC
Real Estate AdminColumbest Homes
Real Estate Marketing InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Real Estate Mangement InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Marketing/Public RelationsKeller Williams Realty N. Tustin
Social Media & Community Management InternLevinChang Team
Social Media & Marketing InternBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Warren Residential
Social & Digital Media InternshipRE/MAX At Home
Do you want to make HUGE money in real estate? Come work for Nextgen Realty!Bookmark This
Boston Real Estate Job
1243 Commonwealth Ave
Posted: November 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNextgen Realty is currently seeking new and experienced real estate agents
who are motivated, organized, and have the drive to make REAL money.
Each year numerous people decide that working at Nextgen Realty is the
best choice for them to make the most money in the industry. Come see
why more people choose to work for us!
We offer the most forward thinking training program in real estate that will
prepare you to be the best real estate professional possible. We offer you
the potential to make over $200k in your first year!
Watch our Video!
What We Offer:
• Access to New England's LARGEST apartment database with more than
133,000 apartment listings! Nobody can beat that!
• Ability to market on over 90+ proprietary websites (Many are ranked #1
on Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. al. for keyword searches):
and many more websites!
• Relationships with over 15,000 landlords
• Over 2 million web hits per month on average - creating incredible leads
• Complete New Agent Training Courses taught by Experienced Managers.
•We have over 498,000 property photos, 6,500 property videos
and 1,000 virtual tours in our database alone! (No one can touch that either)
• Easy transition into Sales and Property Management
• In-house marketing and design services
• Dynamic, centrally-located Allston office with more than 5,000 square
feet and conference rooms - no cramped spaces
Visit www.BostonRealEstateJob.com for more info and select “NextGen
Realty” to apply!
For more information or to set up an interview - Submit Your Resume to:
Requirements* Mobile Phone
* Mass. Real Estate Salesperson License (or in-process)
* Positive Attitude
* Basic Computer Skills
* The Will to Make Money
* Effective time-management skills - the key to
* Having your own automobile is optional, but not