Marketing InternIbrenis LLC Real Estate Investment Firm
Real Estate Project Administration (Affordable Housing/Market Housing)Shamrock Development
Real Estate Marketingjack kessler
Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Editorial / Journalism Intern for start up architecture, real estate and design magazineBookmark This
439 N. Canon rd. 3rd floor.
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: July 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew real estate company under Keller Williams Beverly Hills is starting up a local magazine to be distributed directly to various sub markets in Los Angeles.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus