- Internships /
- Real Estate /
- Editorial / Journalism Intern for start up architecture, real estate and design magazine
, MarketingKeller Williams Realty
Business Development / Sales InternLofts125
Commercial Real Estate InternArizona Healthcare Realty
Internship for Rapidly-Growing Real Estate CompanyHedley Homes Keller Williams
Part time/Full time leasing agent, part time administrative work/marketing social media, multi mediaSkyline Luxury Apartments
Part time leasing agent, part time administrative work/marketing social media, multi mediaSkyline Luxury Apartments
Office/ Social Media/ Marketing InternInterstate Realty Group, LLC
Commercial Real Estate Analyst- InternTrinity Street Capital Partners
Editorial / Journalism Intern for start up architecture, real estate and design magazineBookmark This
439 N. Canon rd. 3rd floor.
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: July 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew real estate company under Keller Williams Beverly Hills is starting up a local magazine to be distributed directly to various sub markets in Los Angeles.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus