- Internships /
- Real Estate /
- Editorial / Journalism Intern for start up architecture, real estate and design magazine
[Start-up Company] Hospitality Interns for Short-term Lease IndustrySpaciouz
Real Estate Acquisition Intern / AnalystRosano Partners
Executive AssistantKeller Williams
Inside Sales Agent - Real Estate ServicesVanka Group Real Estate
Internship in Real Estate OfficeREMAX Metropolitan Realty
Real Estate Assistant InternDouglas Elliman
Real Estate Agent RecruiterVORO Real Estate
REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT/PERSONAL ASSISTANT, STIPEND, STARTING FALL 2017, 25 hrs per weekCityPads
Editorial / Journalism Intern for start up architecture, real estate and design magazineBookmark This
439 N. Canon rd. 3rd floor.
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: July 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew real estate company under Keller Williams Beverly Hills is starting up a local magazine to be distributed directly to various sub markets in Los Angeles.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus