Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternPeterkin Residential Inc
Executive Assistant/Office Administrative Assistant - Real Estate IndustryBookmark This
Keller Williams Signature Realty
17870 Castleton St #100
City Of Industry, CA
Posted: July 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKeller Williams Signature Realty is a growing realty office with current plans to expand in the West San Gabriel Valley. We are currently searching for motivated candidates with the potential to grow together with our company through this internship position. The Executive Assistant and Office Administrative Assistant internship positions will immerse our candidates in real estate operations experience from invaluable on-the-job training and learning the dynamic real estate industry. These internship positions also have the potential to transition to permanent positions within our company.
There are currently 3 internship positions available: Executive Assistant to Team Leader, Executive Assistant to Operating Principal/Real Estate Broker, Office Administrative Assistant
1) The Executive Assistant to our very important Team Leader will take on the challenge of assisting this officer's engagements with our office real estate agent associates through schedule management, meetings and reports preparation as well as other assignments from our busy Team Leader. This internship role will grant the candidate a first-hand look into a highly motivated officer's leadership at work in growing our associates and instilling the office culture.
2) The Executive Assistant for our Operating Principle/Real Estate Broker will be assisting both the office management and real estate brokering activities of the managing owner. Serving in this internship role, the candidate will gain the owner's perspective in managing the office as well as first-hand experience in real estate transaction coordination and other assistance required in real estate brokering activities.
3) The Office Administrative Assistant will support the office staff in daily operations ranging from maintaining and updating company data and tracking logs, assisting with marketing activities, to servicing associates. The candidate will learn the multifaceted operations of a real estate office.
4) Assistant to agents - learn how to search for properties, prepare flyers, prepare contracts, learn the in-and-out of a transaction, and other items may be needed.
Please state which internship you are looking, please state # 1 to 4.
Responsibilities• Answering phone calls correctly and properly route them/record messages
• Greeting everyone in a positive manner and offering beverages to office visitors
• Maintaining appearance of reception area, restocking supplies, making coffee and refilling water dispenser daily
• Monitoring office email and sending emails to associates/office staff
• Coordinating schedule for and creating monthly calendars and produce office flyers
• Maintaining and reporting tracking logs for recruiting appointments
• Receiving and tracking closed transaction files and associate training attendance
• Monitoring the submission and review process of associate closed transaction compliance files
• Real estate transaction coordination
• Preparing, processing, scanning and filing new associate contract packages
• Updating office listings weekly, recording monthly associate print fees and assembling other key metric data weekly/monthly
• Managing operating condition of office equipment
• Ordering office supplies
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries
• Assisting management team with ad hoc assignments/reports and other general support
• High school graduate
• Phone skills and experience
• People skills and experience
• Computer skills - Microsoft Office, general computer troubleshooting, general design
• Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese
• Real estate industry experience
• Adobe Photoshop
SkillsRequired - Computer Applications
Preferred - Mandarin Chinese