Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Fall/Spring Student Internship: Real Estate Administrative (Academic Credit)Bookmark This
New York Habitat
307 7th avenue suite 306
New York, NY
Posted: September 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew York Habitat (http://www.nyhabitat.com), a successful International Real Estate & Travel Agency specialized in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France, is looking for a highly motivated and positive individual to participate in the Real Estate Paralegal Program.
New York Habitat offers our interns a well-designed training program where they will learn the ins and outs of international real estate. We encourage our interns to share their ideas through reports at the end of each week in order to develop new projects with the company.
• Acquire basic knowledge of New York Real Estate laws.
• Learn about Real Estate by assisting the department that oversees building issues, leases, condominium and co-op rules and regulations.
• Learn how to research and verify official documentation such as Deeds, Leases, and Certificates of Incorporation etc for the listing approval process on HPD and ACRIS
• Develop techniques to connect with listing owners in order to explain the company’s need for compliance
• Learn how to manage the calendar of the listing agents and plan the visits for our New York apartments.
• Enhance communications skills by learning how to communicate with both new and current apartment owners in order to obtain the most up to date legal paperwork and ensure the maximum amount of listings on our database.
• You are a current student with a major in business or real estate.
• You are detail-oriented
• You have excellent writing/communication skills in English.
• You are dependable, punctual, and dedicated to doing your assigned work.
• Ability to speak another language is a big plus
• You are available a minimum 3 months 15h/week
Only Student with Pre-approved credit will be considered! Flexible schedule possible!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://nyhabitat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=164
Want to Learn More?
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
Join our conversation on Twitter: http://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
We also have great informative videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat