Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
INTERN: ADMIN, SALES, MARKETING, IT AND/OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENTBookmark This
Alps Property Search
410 Harrow Road
Posted: October 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company , Alps Property Search, is a small family business which is expanding. we are looking for a French speaking team admin, marketing, IT and/or business development assistant. this is an amazing opportunity to expand your expertise and skills for your future career. we offer at least 6 months internship to gain top notch expertise.
In this role, you will gain valuable hands on experience in CRM, international business dealing, marketing, customer services and business-to-business dealing.
We cannot promise a quiet position, but we can promise a vibrant and challenging role that would make your own skills expand, grow and discovered.
You will help also qualify markets and prospects using internet search, internal CRM system and direct leads.
- Self-starter who can deliver within guidance, support and deadline
- Very good attention to details and organisational skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Manages pressure when meeting deadlines
- Good customer experience
- Ability to work independently
- A can do attitude
- Very good communication skills and listening skills
- Assisting in lead generation
- Business development- French Alps
- Preparing, managing and marketing information packets for properties
- Liaise with developers in France and UK
- Supporting the manager /team when needed
- Daily reporting for tasks in hand
- Preparing marketing materials: property brochures, description and upload into portals
- Assist with sales: information and sales presentation, requests for the proposals
- Pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in business, ecommerce, sales, marketing, communication, PR and IT
- Good knowledge of computer and MS office
- Fluent in English and French
- Comfortable with working on the phone