Social media and marketingManhattan Commercial Realty Corp
Administative AssistantArmada Group
Full Time Marketing Operations Intern Wanted for Top Producing Real Estate TeamMynor & Associates
Commercial Real Estate MenteeCommercial Brokers International
Real Estate Internship (Baltimore, MD)Ambitious Moguls Consulting
Loan Officer assistantInbanet Commercial Lender
Real Estate Junior Analyst (Paid Internship)JWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
- Miami Florida Only / CRM Databasing -Client Relationship Manager / Research Assistant 9 month minMarcus Millichap
Internation Translation Internship Program (Native German Students)Bookmark This
New York Habitat
307 Seventh Avenue New York City
New York, NY
Posted: June 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Work in a unique international environment and enjoy an internship where your contribution is displayed publicly on our website and our social media network.
New York Habitat is looking for native German students to translate English texts such as:
About New York Habitat:
New York Habitat (http://www.nyhabitat.com), is an International Real Estate Agency specialized in furnished apartments and vacation rentals in New York, Paris, London and the South of France.
We have a broad exposure on the various social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Dailymotion etc) and are looking to extend the publication of some information throughout our multilingual networks. SEO work (Search Engine Optimization) plays an important part in all our contents.
At New York Habitat, you will:
- Translate texts from different sources to reflect the style and tone (including reviewing the translation when necessary and working on its layout)
- Learn to integrate keywords in a translation for optimization needs (SEO – Search Engine Optimization)
- Acquire experience in working remotely, which entails a careful personal organization with regular follow-up and feedback with the Internship Supervisor
- Benefit from a personalized follow-up with your Supervisor so as to optimize your translation speed and techniques
- See your completed work online on our production website www.nyhabitat.com, our blog or our social media networks.
Start date: to be agreed upon
Duration: 2 months
Schedule: flexible, to be specified
Placement under agreement with university, unpaid Internship
Internship for students working remotely via Internet
The Internship supervision and coordination takes place with your Supervisor via phone and Internet.
- Perfect English reading comprehension (source language).
- Major in languages, degree or certificate course in translation.
- Excellent written skills.
- Microsoft Word literacy.
Only Student with Pre-approved credit will be considered! Flexible schedule possible!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://nyhabitat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=153