Business Development / Sales InternBooks and Mocha
Social Media & Marketing SpecialistResidential Enhancements
Summer InternshipMegalith Capital Management
Personal/ Real Estate AssistantKathy Hurley
Real Estate Broker AssistantColdwell Banker
Nationally Ranked Real Estate Sales Team Seeks InternBrown Harris Stevens
Real Estate AssistantRock Construction and Development, LLC
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Internship for Rapidly-Growing Real Estate Investment FirmBookmark This
Posted: July 27 2015
Company Location: Pomona, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position is for an internship with Goodfaith Management , a real estate investment firm established in NY in 2014. Our primary focus is finding distressed properties and motivated sellers of property that are looking to sell quickly for cash. We are looking to take on a "fix and flip" project in NJ and also actively helping our hundreds of funding partners find properties that fit their buying criteria. Our strategy is to continue to grow into other states, such as PA, NY, and DE within the next 6 months.
The intern will assist in all operations in our business, from taking and making calls to potential sellers, taking and making calls from potential buyers, managing a Virtual Assistant that we have been using for 3 months, and attending networking events (as possible) in Central and Northern NJ. The internship is available immediately and will be needed on an ongoing basis. The ideal candidate will be available to work at least 20 hours per week in the summer and 10 hours per week during the school year (flexible on these time commitments depending on the candidate). Remote internship is a possibility although meeting face-to-face is preferred. This internship is designed to teach the candidate a wealth of knowledge around real estate investing strategies that normally cost thousands of dollars to learn through seminars and educational systems/programs. Our team is willing to teach the basics to the intern and have them learn on the job. The internship is for credit only at this time, however, we will provide incentives as the intern grows within the company, including but not limited to performance bonuses, and commissions on deals completed.
Responsibilities1. Taking and making calls to potential sellers
2. Taking and making calls from potential buyers
3. Managing a Virtual Assistant via email and Skype that we have been using for 3 months
4. Advertise properties on Craigslist, Facebook, Youtube, and via email marketing
5. Attending networking events (as possible) in Central and Northern NJ.
6. Finding more real estate deals using the Internet (Zillow, Craigslist, FSBO.com, etc)
Additional responsibilities will be discussed once intern is comfortable and ready to take on these tasks.
1. Motivation and drive, entrepreneurial spirit
2. Willingness to learn
3. Willingness to listen
4. Leadership ability
5. Ability to make quick decisions
6. Desire to excel
7. Willingness to be challenged and step out of comfort zones
8. Competitive drive
Nice to Haves:
1. Experience in running a business
2. Experience in real estate/real estate investing
3. Experience using a CRM (we use Podio)
4. Majoring in Business or Real Estate
5. Athletic background
6. Experience using Google Docs, Websites, and Facebook for Business
7. GPA of at least 3.0
SkillsRequired - Highly motivated self-starter
Preferred - Entrepreneurial Experience