- Internships /
- Real Estate /
- Internship in Business Administration for a Real Estate Management and Development Company
Real Estate Investment InternBrooklyn Standard Properties
Real Estate Internship - MarketingThe Nicole Gary Team at KWNYC Tribeca
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
LOOKING FOR A MOTIVATED INTERN TO WORK FOR THE LEADING NEW YORK REAL ESTATE FIRMNest Seekers International
Real Estate Investor InternSegregation Holding LLC
Foreclosure Real Estate InternSegregation Holding LLC
Commercial Underwriting Intern (Private Equity)New York Equity Group
Internship in Business Administration for a Real Estate Management and Development CompanyBookmark This
187 Green Street
Posted: October 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a real estate investment, management and development firm doing business in the greater Boston Metropolitan area. The internship position will be responsible in assisting all functional areas of the management and development team including acquisitions, stabilization, marketing and property management.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in researching property data for underwriting of acquisitions.
- Assist in gathering market data to track performance indicators within the local real estate market.
- Act as a liaison between stabilization operations and management.
- Data Entry / Filing
- Act as liaison between property manager and Boston Housing Agencies.