- Internships /
- Real Estate /
- Internship in Business Administration for a Real Estate Management and Development Company
- Miami Florida Only / CRM Databasing -Client Relationship Manager / Research Assistant 9 month minMarcus Millichap
Financial Analyst for Commercial Real Estate / Minimum 9-12 Months In Miami FloridaMarcus Millichap
Acquisition InternORuiz Investments, LLC
Marketing InternHudson Luxury Living
Outbound Sales RepresentativehomePERQs
Shopping Center Leasing InternArizona Partners
Real Estate Junior Analyst (Paid Internship)JWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Interested in Learning NYC Real Estate? Come Work with SPIRE - an Industry LeaderSpire Group
Internship in Business Administration for a Real Estate Management and Development CompanyBookmark This
187 Green Street
Posted: October 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a real estate investment, management and development firm doing business in the greater Boston Metropolitan area. The internship position will be responsible in assisting all functional areas of the management and development team including acquisitions, stabilization, marketing and property management.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in researching property data for underwriting of acquisitions.
- Assist in gathering market data to track performance indicators within the local real estate market.
- Act as a liaison between stabilization operations and management.
- Data Entry / Filing
- Act as liaison between property manager and Boston Housing Agencies.