- Internships /
- Real Estate /
- Internship in Business Administration for a Real Estate Management and Development Company
Real Estate Broker AssistantColdwell Banker
Nationally Ranked Real Estate Sales Team Seeks InternBrown Harris Stevens
Real Estate AssistantRock Construction and Development, LLC
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Real Estate Agent AssistantRE/MAX
Real Estate Investment Sales AssociateLiving Real Estate Group
Social Media Marketing, Branding and Content Writing Intern for Real EstateRE/Max Solutions
Research Analyst - Real Estate & FinanceRealized Holdings
Internship in Business Administration for a Real Estate Management and Development CompanyBookmark This
187 Green Street
Posted: October 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a real estate investment, management and development firm doing business in the greater Boston Metropolitan area. The internship position will be responsible in assisting all functional areas of the management and development team including acquisitions, stabilization, marketing and property management.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in researching property data for underwriting of acquisitions.
- Assist in gathering market data to track performance indicators within the local real estate market.
- Act as a liaison between stabilization operations and management.
- Data Entry / Filing
- Act as liaison between property manager and Boston Housing Agencies.