Real Estate Marketingjack kessler
Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Keller Williams Business and Entrepreneur Internship Fall 2016Bookmark This
180 Rt 73 Unit 1203-1205
Posted: November 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for someone who is able to start September to December 2016 (flexibility is possible)
Successful completion of the internship program can serve as a starting point for an entrepreneurial career. High quality candidates will be veritable advocates of inspiration – savvy, cross-functioning self-starters who are both highly motivated and prepared to initiate an exhilarating profession in real estate, non-profit, and business start-up.
Responsibilities- Facebook ( Business Page creation, Posting, Running Events, Running Contests & Sweeptakes, Vote Contests, Geo Target Ads, Reviews )
- Twitter Account creation and #hashtag tweeting of Listings and other valuable information.
- Pinterest Account creation Boards with Listing information and images posting.
- Craigslist Daily/Weekly Advertisement
- Linkedin ( Account creation, Profile information & images. )
- Website/Blog ( wordpress ) set up linked to Social Media Profiles
- Business Listing URL Landing page with Gallery, Description and any other information we can include.
- Real Reviews from Satisfied home buyers. ( Will include this on Website and on Any Social Media Platform that allows.
- Youtube Video listing for property.
-Business Listings Directories submissions ( to Yelp, Yellow pages, SuperMedia, Mapquest, Citysearch, Local.com & more.
-Email Marketing Campaigns
- Keep up to date on latest Social Media Marketing strategies and add them to your Listing Campaigns
Adding information to agents profile and listings information on websites such as Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com and others.
-Strong love for animals
RequirementsQualifications include and not limited to:
-Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree at a four-year college/university or graduate
student pursuing an advanced degree in business or non-profit sector
-Demonstrates interest in real estate and business management
-Proficient in standard software packages such as Microsoft Office and Apple
-Demonstrated ability to be a self-starting, client-focused relationship builder
-Strong presentation and organizational skills
-Ability to exhibit and speak high level communication skills
-Must possess a reliable vehicle
-Must be open to working in a collaborative environment and be coach-able for high level performance
-Social media proficiency in all media outlets: Facebook Twitter, Linked-In, etc.
-A flexible schedule is a plus for office, events, and social interactions
-Incentives will be based upon target market connections
-Hours worked will meet the number of hours needed for the internship
-Many tasks will be time sensitive and reliability and accountability are vital
- Interested in photography and design is preferred but not required
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Typing, Phone Etiquette, Communication
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Marketing, Business