Real Estate Marketingjack kessler
Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Leasing AgentBookmark This
Advanced Realty Management
50 Franklin Street
Posted: November 26 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Leasing Agent plays an important role in the overall success of the rental property. The Leasing Agent is responsible for the leasing and marketing of the apartment community and is required to perform certain duties to prepare the community for daily activities. Promoting resident retention is also an important part of the Leasing Consultant’s role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Responsibilities• Improve the financial performance of assets through increasing occupancy.
• Ensure maximum occupancy and high renewal rates.
• Interview prospective tenants and record information to ascertain leasing needs and qualifications.
• Explain lease and application in detail and provide customer service to prospects, clients, and tenants.
• Accompany prospects to model apartments and discuss size and layout of rooms, available facilities, location of shopping centers, services available, and terms of lease.
• Complete lease form or agreement and collect rental deposit.
• Inspect condition of premises periodically and arrange for necessary maintenance.
• Compile listings of available rental property.
• Compose newspaper advertisements when assigned.
• Answer telephones and distribute calls accordingly.
• Greet prospects in person and over the telephone in a courteous and professional manner.
• Provide rental and neighborhood information to new prospects.
• Review availability list routinely for current move-ins, pending move-outs, and vacancies.
• Responsible to comply with all Fair Housing , State and Federal guidelines.
• Assist management team in obtaining objectives and completing projects as directed.
• Continue to improve knowledge in leasing and marketing by attending educational seminars, classes and courses offered by local apartment associations.
• Assist the Property Manager with administration of leases on each property including prompt outline of new leases.
• Identify leasing prospects and respond to routine leasing inquiries.
• Assure vacant units are leased/re-leased promptly.
• Obtain intentions of residents at lease renewal; maintain accurate records of the status of all lease renewals. Report on status weekly.
• Partner with office Staff to ensure appropriate coverage of the office at all times.
• Utilize own vehicle as transportation. Occasionally work on holidays if the Leasing Office is open.
• Conduct offsite marketing as directed.
• Maintain daily traffic logs, phone logs & follow-up as directed.
• Participate in local community organizations, stay informed of change in area growth, competition in the area, c and local current events through area publications.