Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Internee needed- starting immediatelyhomebear
Manager of IT ServicesQuest Equities, Inc
Marketing InternshipQuest Equities, Inc
LEASING AGENTBookmark This
Caliber Companies, LLC
3636 N Campbell Ave
Posted: May 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCaliber Development is owned by CaliberCos Inc., a full-service real estate investment firm. The company acquires, constructs/renovates, manages, and otherwise cares for a diverse mix of real estate types - Hotels, Office, Apartments, Self Storage, Single Family Homes, New Construction / Development Projects, Etc. This business model ensures long-term viability of Caliber Development as the construction company is able to build new, renovate existing, and maintain assets for the long term, which are typically controlled by the parent company. A recent Inc. 500 winner (#404 in 2014), Caliber is poised to continue its growth at blazing speeds. After 7 years, the Company has only begun to reach its potential and early-stage team members have unique opportunities to grow alongside the company through accelerated career paths and financial structures.
• Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc.).
• Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports.
• Files own guest cards and maintain according to established procedures.
• Inspect models and available “market ready”, communicate related service needs to Property Manager.
• Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge to client’s needs by communicating the features and benefits; close the sale.
• Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
• Update availability report, process applications for approvals. (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Submit processed applications to the Community Manager for approval. Follow up with applicant regarding status.
• Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date.
• Immediately follow-up on prospects that did not close and attempt to close sale again. If unable to help prospect, refer them to sister communities to meet prospect’s needs.
• Secure new resident’s signature(s) on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in. Orient new residents to community.
• Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
• Monitor advertising effectiveness. Gather information about market competition in the area and file.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
• Accept rental payments and give immediately to Assistant Community Manager.
• Type lease and complete appropriate paperwork and input information on Propertyware System accurately and on a timely basis. Review with the Community Manager prior to obtaining signatures.
• Maintain current resident files.
• Maintain and record daily inspections for the community.
• Distribute all company or community-issued notices.
• Maintain accurate monthly commission records on leases and renewals for bonus purposes.
• Assist management team with other various tasks as required.
• Consistently implement policies of the community.
• Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits. Listen to resident requests, concerns and comments.
• Quickly complete maintenance Service Request and inform the maintenance team. Answer questions for residents about community, repairs, rent, rules, etc. Follow up on a timely basis if unable to respond to residents on all matters.
• Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed Service Requests on a weekly basis.
• Maintain open communication with Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
• Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on continuing basis.
• Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and participate as host for any functions as directed by the Community Manager.
• Participate in outreach marketing