Real Estate Marketingjack kessler
Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Looking for a high paying job? Boardwalk Properties in Allston is now hiring!Bookmark This
Boston Real Estate Job
183 Harvard Ave
Posted: June 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoardwalk Properties in Allston is NOW hiring!
Are you interested in making tons of money? Boardwalk Properties is looking for real estate agents for our Allston office. For over 12 years straight we have been proven as the #1 Apartment Rental Agency in New England. We have the largest presence in the Greater Boston Area with the most inventory of the best apartment rental and sales listings.
Have you ever dreamed of working flexible hours as an independent contractor and showing great properties all while having the potential to put over $20,000 dollars in one month in your pocket??
Watch our Video!
We have exclusive access to Boston’s Largest Real Time Apartment Rental Database with over 131,000 Apartment Listings. We also have the finest and most comprehensive professional training program to help you become the most successful real estate agent in the shortest amount of time. If you are interested in a job making amazing money… Call us NOW!
What makes us the best?
*The best technologies to post the best properties.
* Flexible work environment, show and close properties from anywhere at any time with our platform.
* Ability to market on over 90+ proprietary websites (Many are ranked #1 on Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. al. for keyword searches):
And many More!
* Relationships with over 15,300 landlords. We have more hot properties to show than any other company.
* Over 2 million web hits per month on average - creating incredible leads- you spend less time marketing and more time showing.
* We have over 36,400 apartment picture galleries, 8,400 property videos and 1,100 virtual tours in our database alone! (No one can touch that either)
* We house more $20K per month leasing agents than anyone in Boston!
RequirementsWhat You Need:
* Cell Phone
* Mass. Real Estate Salesperson License (or in-process). Don't have one? We can help!
* Positive Attitude
* Basic Computer Skills
* The Will to Make Money
* Effective time-management skills - the key to success
* Having your own automobile is optional, but not required
Visit www.BostonRealEstateJob.com and select “Boardwalk – Allston” to apply!
Please Submit your Resume to:
HR@rentboardwalk.com or Call John Canning at 617-949-9007