Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Internee needed- starting immediatelyhomebear
Manager of IT ServicesQuest Equities, Inc
Marketing InternshipQuest Equities, Inc
LOOKING FOR A MOTIVATED HARDWORKING INTERNBookmark This
Nest Seekers International
415 Madison Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNest Seekers International is a pioneering Real estate Brokerage firm on the cutting edge of ideas, concepts, marketing, and technology constantly, reinventing the standard of service and delivering superior performance as a fully integrated marketing and management firm.
Intern Position working with successful Real Estate Broker who works with Developers and Individual clients. Needs help in organizing meetings, schedule, database and the sort. Intern will work from office and at times able to work remotely. Intern will learn in and outs of real estate sales while assisting in the aforementioned duties.
Responsibilities- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point) & Google apps
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
Requirements- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
-Working on the team website
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects