Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternPeterkin Residential Inc
Looking for Real Estate AssistantBookmark This
TAS Group International
New York, NY
Posted: September 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for responsible person to be a full-time assistant to learn the real estate in Manhattan.
looking for an intern who's interested in being a full time real estate hard working assistant.
- Create and complete marketing materials, mailings, newsletters, etc.
- Arrange appointments and follow-up with emails
- Take care of photocopies, filing and organizing
Skilsl Set shows:
RequirementsA high level of computer proficiency (including Microsoft Word, PDF files, photo enriched emails, listing searches etc.)
- His ability to handle multiple projects at once simultaneously
- A strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- A dependable problem solver mentality under pressure
- A team player who gets along with everyone
So if you are interested Please let me know.
Also, please feel free to pass this on to others