Real Estate AdminColumbest Homes
Real Estate Marketing InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Real Estate Mangement InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Marketing/Public RelationsKeller Williams Realty N. Tustin
Social Media & Community Management InternLevinChang Team
Social Media & Marketing InternBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Warren Residential
Social & Digital Media InternshipRE/MAX At Home
Marketing InternEngel & Völkers Minneapolis
Looking for Real Estate AssistantBookmark This
TAS Group International
New York, NY
Posted: September 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for responsible person to be a full-time assistant to learn the real estate in Manhattan.
looking for an intern who's interested in being a full time real estate hard working assistant.
- Create and complete marketing materials, mailings, newsletters, etc.
- Arrange appointments and follow-up with emails
- Take care of photocopies, filing and organizing
Skilsl Set shows:
RequirementsA high level of computer proficiency (including Microsoft Word, PDF files, photo enriched emails, listing searches etc.)
- His ability to handle multiple projects at once simultaneously
- A strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- A dependable problem solver mentality under pressure
- A team player who gets along with everyone
So if you are interested Please let me know.
Also, please feel free to pass this on to others