Real Estate Investment InternBrooklyn Standard Properties
Real Estate Internship - MarketingThe Nicole Gary Team at KWNYC Tribeca
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
LOOKING FOR A MOTIVATED INTERN TO WORK FOR THE LEADING NEW YORK REAL ESTATE FIRMNest Seekers International
Real Estate Investor InternSegregation Holding LLC
Foreclosure Real Estate InternSegregation Holding LLC
Commercial Underwriting Intern (Private Equity)New York Equity Group
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Express Cash Flow
19800 MacArthur Blvd, Ste 650
Posted: June 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExpress Cash Flow solves the ups and downs of the commission cycle and provides a consistent cash flow solution. The objective of an advance is for Brokers and Agents to grow their business NOW so they don’t have to wait 30-60 days for their commission. They will spend it on advertising, marketing and generating new business development.
Broker & Agent Financing:
• Listing Advances
• Commission Advances
• Top Producer Line-of-Credit
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Research and develop various marketing ideas
• Post articles on social media sites
• Write articles to improve SEO
• Design ads
• Data organization and entry
• Updating information and ensure accuracy
• Produce mailers
• Email campaign management
• Daily support for various marketing duties
RequirementsEducation and/or Experience:
• Attending College Degree, flexible on degree
• Must have a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills, follow-up skills, and the ability to manage priorities when handling multiple files at once.
• Understanding of real estate, title, or escrow
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Internet and Email.
• Previous experience with other Commission Advance companies a BIG plus