LOOKING FOR A MOTIVATED INTERN TO WORK FOR THE LEADING NEW YORK REAL ESTATE FIRMNest Seekers International
Real Estate Investor InternSegregation Holding LLC
Foreclosure Real Estate InternSegregation Holding LLC
Commercial Underwriting Intern (Private Equity)New York Equity Group
Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Express Cash Flow
19800 MacArthur Blvd, Ste 650
Posted: June 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionExpress Cash Flow solves the ups and downs of the commission cycle and provides a consistent cash flow solution. The objective of an advance is for Brokers and Agents to grow their business NOW so they don’t have to wait 30-60 days for their commission. They will spend it on advertising, marketing and generating new business development.
Broker & Agent Financing:
• Listing Advances
• Commission Advances
• Top Producer Line-of-Credit
Responsibilities• Research and develop various marketing ideas
• Post articles on social media sites
• Data organization and entry
• Updating information and ensure accuracy
• Produce mailers
• Email campaign management
• Daily support for various marketing duties
Requirements• Attending College Degree, flexible on degree
• Must have a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills, follow-up skills, and the ability to manage priorities when handling multiple files at once.
• Understanding of real estate, title, or escrow
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Internet and Email.
• Previous experience with other Commission Advance companies a BIG plus