Social media and marketingManhattan Commercial Realty Corp
Administative AssistantArmada Group
Full Time Marketing Operations Intern Wanted for Top Producing Real Estate TeamMynor & Associates
Commercial Real Estate MenteeCommercial Brokers International
Real Estate Internship (Baltimore, MD)Ambitious Moguls Consulting
Loan Officer assistantInbanet Commercial Lender
Real Estate Junior Analyst (Paid Internship)JWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
- Miami Florida Only / CRM Databasing -Client Relationship Manager / Research Assistant 9 month minMarcus Millichap
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Express Cash Flow
19800 MacArthur Blvd, Ste 650
Posted: June 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExpress Cash Flow solves the ups and downs of the commission cycle and provides a consistent cash flow solution. The objective of an advance is for Brokers and Agents to grow their business NOW so they don’t have to wait 30-60 days for their commission. They will spend it on advertising, marketing and generating new business development.
Broker & Agent Financing:
• Listing Advances
• Commission Advances
• Top Producer Line-of-Credit
Responsibilities• Research and develop various marketing ideas
• Post articles on social media sites
• Data organization and entry
• Updating information and ensure accuracy
• Produce mailers
• Email campaign management
• Daily support for various marketing duties
Requirements• Attending College Degree, flexible on degree
• Must have a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills, follow-up skills, and the ability to manage priorities when handling multiple files at once.
• Understanding of real estate, title, or escrow
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Internet and Email.
• Previous experience with other Commission Advance companies a BIG plus