Real Estate and Marketing InternThe Cole Team
Commercial Real Estate InternREAL New York
Real Estate InternshipREAL New York
Sales Internship Financial CompanyHomebridge Finanicial
2017 MBA Summer InternUDR Inc.
Real Estate InternPenrose Realty
Looking for an intern to research and write about various areas of real estate.Terra Firma Realty
Real Estate Intern with Room for GrowthPrime NY, Inc.
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Express Cash Flow
19800 MacArthur Blvd, Ste 650
Posted: June 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExpress Cash Flow solves the ups and downs of the commission cycle and provides a consistent cash flow solution. The objective of an advance is for Brokers and Agents to grow their business NOW so they don’t have to wait 30-60 days for their commission. They will spend it on advertising, marketing and generating new business development.
Broker & Agent Financing:
• Listing Advances
• Commission Advances
• Top Producer Line-of-Credit
Responsibilities• Research and develop various marketing ideas
• Post articles on social media sites
• Data organization and entry
• Updating information and ensure accuracy
• Produce mailers
• Email campaign management
• Daily support for various marketing duties
Requirements• Attending College Degree, flexible on degree
• Must have a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills, follow-up skills, and the ability to manage priorities when handling multiple files at once.
• Understanding of real estate, title, or escrow
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Internet and Email.
• Previous experience with other Commission Advance companies a BIG plus